1. How may I remit my payments to the Foundation?
Payments can be manually remitted to the Foundation. For your convenience, a coupon booklet will be sent to you once a signed amortizing note is received in our office. Or, you may choose to have your payments automatically deducted from your bank account. For details, please review the Automatic Direct Debits Repayment Plan information below.
2. To whom do I make the check payable?
Please make check payable to: The Foundation.
3. Where do I send my manual payments? Please mail to:
400 Winding Creek Blvd.
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
4. Must a coupon accompany my payment?
No. You may send a check without a coupon but please include your account number in the memo section of the check so that we may be sure to apply the payment to the correct account.
5. I have misplaced my coupon booklet, how may I obtain another one?
You may call us at (717) 558-7809 or (800) 228-7823 (in PA only) or email email@example.com and we will gladly send you a new one. When requesting a new booklet, please remember to inform the Foundation of your current mailing address along with your loan account number.